Useful Pokémon GO Tips and Tricks 2021
Pokemon Go is now one of the most popular games in the whole world. In the last few years, this game has amassed more than 500 million Pokemon Go accounts from around the world. Niantic has had a busy time dealing with such a huge level of success in such a short time. If you are a regular Pokemon Go player, then here are some tips and tricks that will help you a lot.
- Play in different times of the day. There are two kinds of Pokemon depending on the time you are playing – day and night Pokemons. Yes! You’ll find a lot of Pokemons appearing only after the sunsets while some are there during the day time and not at night.
- Evolve your Pokémons only when you have a goof amount of XP in your bag. If there is not enough XP, you’ll have to use candies to carry out an evolution. Don’t waste your candies in evolving the Pokemons. Try to save them as much as possible. Instead, upgrade a Pokemon with good XP.
- Always make sure to check out the Pokedex from time to time. This will help you get detailed information about the time it will need to hatch the eggs, how much distance you covered and which Pokemons are ready to evolve. So, don’t forget to check it.
- Go to different locations when possible. You’ll find water type Pokémons only when you are near a water body like a lake or pool. Similarly, you’ll get a rock type Pokemon in a mountain or hill. So, you would want to visit different locations.
- Never fight a Pokemon that is above your XP level. This is a mistake that a lot of beginners make. But it should be avoided. A very strong Pokemon which has upgraded all its levels, will always be difficult to defeat. This will only cause you to lose XP and other resources that are needed for the fight.